A foundation/cellar hole is located on the northwest corner of the property. This was the site of a large barn (associated with the Denis-Bullock Farm) depicted on 1883 and 1895 maps of Prudence Island. This foundation was built into a modest earthen bank and is open on the western side. Much of the stone that is presumed to have been a component of that foundation was excavated in the past for reuse elsewhere. A second foundation/cellar hole is from the Grand View Hotel that was in operation between 1911 and 1938. The original rock comprising the above-grade component of the hotel foundation was used to generally fill in the former cellar hole and remains largely in place.
The windmill platform which surrounds a hand-dug well is also largely intact. Prudence Memorial Park, LLC has made repairs to the platform and installed a pitcher-pump to provide a water source for native plantings. In future, we may install a garden-grade windmill (< 14 feet in height) above this well.
Except for the installation of replacement caps over the well to prevent accidental injury and the re-installation of a windmill feature, existing cultural features will remain generally undisturbed to provide cultural and historic interest on the landscape.